Your privacy is important to us.
Ping the People collects some personal information in order to faciliate timely communication with you regarding the status of legislation. We have outlined the information we collect below.
- Your name
- The email address affiliated with your preferred login method
- The email address at which you will receive legislative notifications and updates (optional)
- The mobile phone number which you will receive legislative notifications and updates (optional)
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will not sell your personal information to any thirdy party.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Last updated: 19 April 2017